Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I Smell a Spanking Coming On

My hubby has been traveling a lot for work and it's been really hard on me.  He was gone for ten days straight and just got home two days ago.  The transition from him being gone to being home is hard too, though I much prefer having him home. 

While he was gone I had to give myself two hard self-spankings while we Facetimed on the phone.  One was because of my language and the other was because of my negative attitude.  I deserved both of them, though I prefer his spankings to mine.


When he got home the other night, he was in rare form because it had been a long flight and right when he walked in I asked him why he smelled like perfume.  That wasn't smart.  I could see the look in his eyes and I knew right away I was gonna get it.  He took me by the wrist and pulled me into the family room.  He said, "All I smell is a spanking coming on."  Before I could even apologize or say anything at all, he had his belt off, my pants down and was whipping me hard over the back of the couch.  Thirty swats on my bare butt for my jealous comment. When he stopped I was so antagonistic I blurted, "you didn't answer my question!"  To which he answered with another thirty swats.  My butt was bright red when he was done and I was in tears, but I felt better and I think he did too.  I had missed his authority and I needed to feel him love me securely and forcefully. 

He told me later that he sat next to a woman on the plane who's perfume was so strong that the gentleman in the row ahead of her complained to the flight attendant. 

Right before bed, while I was laying in bed reading, he came in and told me to get up and take off my clothes.  I hesitated so he helped.  He pulled off my t-shirt and pulled down my panties and then took me over his knee.  I'm not sure why other than it was an exercise in submission.  He gave me a hard, hard hand-spanking until I lay limp and flushed over his lap.  After three minutes of corner time to think about how I should have jumped up and obeyed his request to take off my clothes right away, we went to bed and he made-love to me.  It was slow and perfect.  Sometimes we get rushed and I feel like we are having sex but not making love.  This time it was beautiful.

I love how he loves me enough to care enough to adjust my attitude.  :) 

Oh yeah, I almost forgot.  That author, Susan Sanchez, has a new book out and it's a sequel to the first.  The back of the book says more are coming too.  I'm very excited! Her stories are only $0.99 to download which is even more awesome because I have a limit on how much I can spend monthly on my kindle.  Anyway, the series is called the Elise Dugar Episodes.  I read the first book last week and I just read the second one called Anticipation this week.  So good.  So, so, so good.  Thankfully my hubby was in town when I read Anticipation because I would have had to stop and pleasure myself otherwise.  It's THAT good!  Check it out:

http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/SusanSanchez

1 comment: