Thursday, August 20, 2015

Another Spanking Site

I wanted to share another great discipline site with you.  I don't know the owner of the site personally, but they seem to have a fine handle on the art of discipline.  I particularly related to the article about the plastic hanger because I've had a plastic hanger across my bottom on more than one occasion.  In fact, my hubbie travels with one in his suitcase just in case he needs to pull me aside and give me a sound, but quiet whipping.

Here's the link:  http://ispankmywife.blogspot.com/2012/03/quite-and-effective-spanking.html

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad I found your blog. I was sad to see you are not still posting. After taking a break from DD, My HOH and I have seen how much it helps our relationship. Your blog has helped me to get back to a place that I am so eager to start again. I see that you shared a post on the 20th, so I hope you are still active enough to get this post. You mentioned a bootcamp. Can you share a sample schedule of your bootcamp, or do you consider the DD breakthrough you share, the "bootcamp?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I were just talking about this last night and he stated he might start carrying one in the car! You're blog is awesome I hope you continue to post. My husband and I are new to DD and your blog is a great point of reference to us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and I are really struggling with DD. When we are on our own, no kids around, it is much easier to focus on DD and add this into our way of communicating. The spanking is ok but not as often as i probably need it. He can't bring himself to do a discipline spanking so I am trying hard to police myself. On the other hand, the added aspects of trust, vulnerability and increasingly open communication has been fantastic for our marriage. I wish there was a way to connect him with some other husbands but I'm concerned that if it isn't presented correctly he will just shut down. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the link to my blog, I spank my wife. For those who may think it's not real I want to assure you it is. I do spank my wife and she totally agrees with it. In her words, "It helps keep me focused and on track." Keep up the good blog and have a "Spanking New Year in 2017"!

    ReplyDelete