Happy New Year DD friends!
We hope the new year will bring you resolutions of good behavior and when the behavior slips, we hope you will have good discipline in tact to provide stability in your home. May you have more maintenance and less punishment spankings this year.
We decided to start 2016 off with some important information about how to bring balance and keep balance in your home.
Follow these steps and we guarantee you will find harmony in your relationship:
1. 1. Sit down with your partner and write in a maintenance spanking schedule on your calendar. If it is in writing it will be that much easier to stick to. **This is especially important for couples who spend a lot of time apart due to their careers. Choose the date and time and then stick to it.
2. 2. Re-evaluate your improvement list and add to it any new resolutions you have made.
3. 3. Assign a punishment value to every item on the list. **We have found that this is highly effective in deterring mis-behavior. i.e. if she knows that ignoring her exercise plan will result in a consistent outpouring of 50 lashes with the cane, she will be more prone to make the choice to do the exercise.
4. 4. Also assign a position to the list. Your list might look something like this:
Cursing - 25 swats with belt for each curse word - OTK
Attitude - 50 swats with the hairbrush for each occurrence - Bent over bed
Exercise - 50 caning swats - Standing with fingers locked behind head
Maintenance - 10 minute hand spanking - OTK
And so on and so forth. The new year is the time to assign new values and new positions and then commit yourself to stick to them.
5. 5. Corner time is a MUST and you need to re-commit to enforcing it. **Some women are opposed to corner time because they feel it is humiliating so derive an alternative. A very effective alternative is to have her lie naked over the edge of the bed with her bottom exposed and write down why she is about to be punished and how she can avoid punishment in the future. This is less humiliating for the woman and it allows her to visually process her behavior as she writes it down. It also gives the husband something to review with her before he begins the discipline session.
6. 6. Get rid of the excuses! **The biggest excuse we hear is that couples are rarely alone to execute punishment when needed. This is fixable with a commitment from both parties. If there are people in your home when punishment is earned, then leave your home. Drive to a vacant parking lot, a vacant road, climb into the backseat and provide the discipline that is needed. Don’t allow yourself to make excuses. **If children are in the home, pretend to take a shower, turn on the water, the bathroom fan, lock the doors, provide a pillow for the partner being punished to cry into and use a silent tool. It CAN be done and it MUST be done!
7. 7. Guilt-Release Session **We are learning more and more that women carry more guilt than men. With regards to day-to-day issues men are able to release guilt faster and easier than women. So, gents, it is your responsibility to help bring your wife or partner relief from the guilt she is experiencing and there’s no better time than the new year to start things off right!
WHAT A GUILT-RELEASE SESSION LOOKS LIKE
a. The wife writes down a list of all of the things she feels guilty about. This list might be day-to-day things, people she’s let down, mistakes she’s made in the past or present, etc. Every woman is different and her list will be unique to her life experiences.
b. Sit down together and read the list. This is not a time for judgment or a time to argue that she should or should not feel the way she feels. If an item is on the list, she is feeling guilty about it, and thusly it must be addressed in order for her to feel relief. **Many women will cry just in sharing the list because they have a great amount of shame or humiliation attached to the issues they have written down. This is normal and not an indication that they do not want to follow-through with the session.
c. Depending on the length of the list, it may need to be broken down into more than one session. This is permissible, but try to keep the sessions all in the same day. i.e. one in the morning, one in the afternoon, one in the evening.
d. Assign a punishment value to each item and write those next to the item.
e. During the session, eye-contact is extremely important for two reasons: 1) Looking you in the eyes as you discuss the item makes her take full ownership in it. 2) Looking you in the eyes allows her to see your forgiveness and your unconditional love for her. It makes her feel secure that even in her worse offense, you will not allow her to destroy the relationship. Your strength will bring your relationship back to a place of balance.
f. Address each item verbally first and then administer the punishment. **Sometimes an item prompts questions like, “what were you thinking?” or “why would you do that?” This is okay. Husbands will often encounter an item on her list that arises feelings of anger in them and that is acceptable. Putting her over your knee is a means of cleansing both of you, acknowledging the anger she has made you feel and punishing her for the behavior, ultimately restoring balance in the relationship.
8. 8. She must be naked during a discipline session. **Couples try to squirm around this one but it is crucial to the success of DD. Her nakedness is a symbol of her submission to you and of stripping down all exterior factors that stand between you.
9. 9. Immediate Punishment is of the utmost important because it is what builds her trust in your ability to lead the home. **Men, you must prove to her that your word is true and thusly you must do what you say you are going to do. The more she trusts your follow-through, the quicker she will learn to submit to you and the more peaceful your relationship will be.
1 10. Alone time after a punishment session is needed for at least 3-5 minutes for her to process her behavior and your strength in correcting her. After the time has lapsed, come back to her and then be affectionate. **We are learning more and more that immediate sexual gratification is inhibiting the dominant-submissive connection, but adding in affection after a short time of reflection strengthens the connection.
That’s it! Your top ten new year’s resolutions to start the year off aces!
This message was sent to our newsletter patrons as well but we thought it was helpful and wanted to share with everyone! Happy New Year!
P.S. Now, I'm off to get a spanking for being 6 days late at getting the newsletter out. He asked me three times to get it down and I kept procrastinating. I am sorry for my delay and I know in about 15 minutes I'm going to be a whole lot sorrier. He's already laid his belt across the chair and my stomach is trembling with anticipation. This will be my first punishment spanking of 2016 and I'm certain he's going to make it leave a lasting impression.